spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Monday

It's just horrible! It's hot and I won't take them to Mamaw's to swim. I'm so evil. Well, Dennis and Caleb went to the creek with Charles and his wife Anne Marie so I got out our blow up pool. After scrubbing it down (it was caked with mud and leaves from being in the barn) blowing it up, filling it with water....guess what! IT'S TOO COLD! Ella didn't care at all. Allie was a different story. "Do you have a heater you can put in here? Can we get some hot water from inside to pour in here?" I guess the water is going to be warmer in Mamaw's pool. We'll see...I know we'll end up there tomorrow. I still got some good pictures though. This one I like a lot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home