spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bullit County Fair




Dennis and Caleb on the "Fireball."
Caleb and Allie on the "Surge" or what I call the YoYo. Dennis and Ella going down the Superslide and Caleb and Allie going down the Superslide. They are pushing on each other, imagine that! She won the race, he hit her over the head with the mat at the bottom cause he's a sore loser and then they had to go home because I'm an evil stepmom and won't let them act like that! Just give me broom, I'll dye my hair green and grow a wart on my nose.


More of Caleb and Allie on the YoYo...
Allie and Ella on a ride together. I think it's called the Blizzard. I'm surprised they didn't have whiplash after this!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home