spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

More critter pics and looming WIPs

Here's is a picture of the duck I loomed for Ella, which I hate. She really likes him so I guess I'll have to look at him for a while. Then there's my baby Mary Jane's in black and pink. Soon to be posted on the website.


We have some wild rabbits who live near my chicken coup. This is a pic of one of the albino babies they had. Then there are my three ducks telling me I need to feed them. A picture of the chicks and how big they have gotten. Some butterflies visiting my butterfly bush and the daylilies on the side of the house. It's hard to see it but there are some cool looking bugs in the flower in the back. Something new everyday....enjoy the little things.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home