spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Monday, July 03, 2006

WIPS and Ella pics...

These are my WIPs (works in progress). The sweater is my third attempt. The ruby red slippers are going to be added to the free patterns this week. I also have some Mary Janes this size but haven't taken a picture yet. I'm definitely keeping busy but things will slow down since it's vacation time for everyone in the house. I have a feeling I won't have any free time for the next two weeks. Then I'll have a week to myself and then back to work. I'm not looking forward to going back to work at all. I'll be on an 11pm-7am shift, five days a week. I'm never going to get to see Ella unless I seriously sleep deprive myself. I guess that's life, huh?


Here's a pic of princess Ella at her Mamaw's before they left for Europe.

Ella is finally learning how to pedal and turn at the same time. I'm so proud of her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home