spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Second week over...

Well, the second week of vacation was little more stressful. Word of advice, take the kids to a babysitter when looking at houses especially if you intend to be on the road for more than an hour or two. Whoever invents a blinder or isolation chamber to separate brothers and sisters who annoy the crap out of each ohter for the car is going to be my new hero. House hunting is not going good. We can't really agree. Of course it doesn't help getting stuck in mud and having the wheel fling it on you from head to toe when you push it out (husband, not me). That on top of the kids bickering just makes for a wonderful day. The electricity keeps going out everytime it storms which has been frequently. My gazebo is a disaster. The rain and wind bent most of the roof poles and I've been trying to replace them with conduit. My grandma's dog got attacked by a pit bull. She looks like Frankenstein. Stitches all the way around her neck and head. She looks pitiful but she's lucky she's alive. I thought that 4 of my guineas had been eaten and dragged off somewhere cause they hadn't come home for quite a while. They came back the other day followed by about 10 keets. More babies. And don't mess with them! The Mama guinea is REALLY protective. I'm almost afraid to go around her. She's flown and pecked me several times already. She's attacked two of our dogs. She's one tough bird! I'm really not looking forward to going back to work now that it is getting even closer. Working nights means I won't get to see Ella but a couple of hours a day. Like I only have visitation rights. It's really messing with me right now. Here's a picture of her in the raglan sweater I've been working on. The sleeves are not right but I have made progress! I won't be doing much looming at all after next week so I'm trying to get this done as soon as I can. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

Hey I think it looks pretty good.. as far as the shape of the top!
She'l grow into it!! hehe.. There are alot of 'sleeve cap' calculators out there online.. if I find a good one. I will email it to ya!
Denise
knitchat.com

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home