spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Friday, October 27, 2006

October



As soon as the month of October hits my kids start thinking Halloween and then pester me about their costumes. I make them every year so it's my fault for getting it started. Ella is going to be a fairy princess. Allie is going to be the Corpse Bride from Tim Burton's movie. Caleb, well, I don't know what he is exactly. Just scary. He has a black hooded robe and a medieval spear. I got a Jason hockey mask and glued plastic bugs all over it so that when you look into his hood you see a face made of bugs. He thinks it's cool and it was a lot easier than the girls' costumes so that is a bonus!

1 Comments:

Blogger Looming Looney said...

I had lots of trouble with blogger loading my pics so now i use mozilla firefox to add my pics to my blog

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home