spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Last craft show





My last craft show was this past weekend. It went better than the other 2 that I participated in. I know I could have sold at least 20 sets of the KK round looms. I should make commission off of Provocraft! People were really interested in CinDwood's S-loom that I had out too. Lynn Markman's AJAL got a lot of questions too. And they wanted to know where to go to get Denise Layman's book. I had looms out from Decor Accents and books for frame knitting from Marla Richards too. I sold a little more than the other shows (enough to pay my booth rental so I broke even plus some). But I got to get a lot of information out and I thought it was really neat to be able to show people how to work the looms and then see the spark in their eyes as those millions of projects flash through their heads. You can see them light up. I'm not going to do anymore shows though. Can't afford it even though I liked meeting all the new people. Oh well, maybe I'll find another way... The pictures also show my mini loomed ornament tree. I loomed the garland, the stocking ornaments and mini snowmen. I thought it was cute. Not ready for Xmas though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home