spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

chickens and guineas

You can see that the first set of chicks I had posted have grown a lot. They are in the background. My multi-colored silkie is growing up too. I've never seen one with blue on the sides of it's face before. I don't know who to ask about why that is though. Three of the guineas out getting bugs. The one that brought home all her chicks took them to the coup and the other chickens pecked them to death. I had caught three of the ten and you can see them in with the other small chicks we are still caring for. My main roosters and a couple of barred cochins are in the other picture. I have 3 barred cochin hens and they always come up to Ella and I cause we feed them worms a lot. Ella likes bug and creepy crawly things if you hadn't noticed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home