spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

More pics...

I've been working on headpieces for the flower girls for my cousin Sarah's wedding in September. She has sort of a fall theme with creme, orange and green. I found some candle holders at the Dollar Tree and put them together. They have glass beads on them. Green in the shape of leaves and gold ones too. I put pearls around them too. I hope she likes them. I wish they looked more professional. Allie is going to be one of the flower girls so she modeled it for me.
Ella caught a new friend. Doesn't he look so happy;) We went outside and caught frogs and watched the lightning in the distance when the electricity went out.


More pictures of treerogs. I know, I know. I just think they are neat the way they stick to everything and so cute. There's pics of some of my new flowers too. Pink clematis and a lily. I'm glad it came back this year. It reminds me of my Granny. Those are the lillies I chose for her funeral. The smell is what gets me. I miss her but know she's with me everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home