spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm a busy girl...

This is my cousin Sarah and her fiancee Tom. They are getting married in September. The flower girl headpieces I posted are for her wedding. I'm also making these magnets for her for wedding favors. Want a new addiction? I have a flower press called the Microfleur. You take flowers and put them in the press, pop them in the microwave and in less than a minute you have pressed flowers. Compared to weeks with the regular drying this thing is the greatest. I have the small 5x5 one. If you get one, go for the larger size (9x9). I'm hoping to get the larger soon when I save up some money. I'm going to press some flowers for my other cousin's wedding, Jessie and Matt. Their wedding is in March so I have a little more time although I have to do the flowers now while they are around or I'll have to grow them myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home