spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Monday, November 27, 2006

13 days and counting

13 more days till we move. Right now I couldn't get to the house we have bid on. I have only been there twice and each time it was a different way (Mapquest sucks, so does yahoo maps). So, I will have to get out the trusty atlas and figure it out for myself. I'm not having much luck here lately. I'm starting to think I am having a really bad streak of luck or someone has a voodoo doll and is sticking pins in it like crazy. We've bid on three houses. The first had just accepted an offer the very day we bid. The second decided they would finance the people who were going to buy instead of recieving our lump sum payment! The third had a contingency and the people came through with a bridge loan 25 minutes before deadline!! We are now on our fourth try. I hate to even get my hopes up even though they have accepted everything. Less than two weeks and I have to pack everything and move it to storage. On top of that I sprain my ankle on the property of the 4th house! I'm stressed. I'd be bald if I enjoyed pulling my hair out. I'm getting really overloaded and CRANKY! Help! ANYONE! They say if you need help to ask for it....so HELP, in any way (thoughts, prayers, etc.), shape or form (very good looking moving men would be nice too) :) Joking! If nothing else, enjoy my ranting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home