spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back to work..

Well, I managed to make it through my first week back to work. Can't say that it was enjoyable at all. I just really hate that place. It's mental abuse to me. I just miss the little things and the time with my daughter the most. I still don't know how to divide my time so I can see her more. The night shift makes it hard to decide when to sleep and do everything else. I hate having to catch up on things on the weekend to. It's the only time I'll have and I don't want to spend it doing housework and stuff like that. I've been on the computer way too much this weekend trying to catch up on things on here too. It's just irritating and depressing. Plus I go back and find out I'll be laid off for four weeks (maybe more). I'm not complaining about the time off but come on. Birthdays and Christmas aren't looking good this year. I hope we sell the house soon so we can get into a better financial situation.
Here's soem pics from today. Caleb, Allie and Ella.
Ella and Allie Allie and her new lizard friend. I think she named him/her Lizzy or Babycakes.

Ella likes playing with Polly Pockets (I do too). Here she is putting boots on her cats. I wish I had had these when I was a girl. Dennis and Caleb playing catch with the football.
Tomorrow I get to get up and super clean the house because someone is coming to look at it and then we are going to look at a house. Then I have to go to sleep so I can work through the night. I hate when my days are planned like that. You just know time is going to fly when you don't want it to. There won't be any pics like those above tomorrow. Just got to take it day to day and make the most of it. Some people don't know how lucky they are (I sure didn't when I did have my time). Cherish the little things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home