spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sadie collars


I've been really trying to get more done here lately. I managed three collars last night for the donation to the shelter. I have to take Socks into the veterinarian tomorrow so I think I will ask them where it would be best to take them. I want a NO KILL shelter. I'm going to make more, some pink froo-froo ones. I have some neat white fun fur stuff but as a pet owner I just don't think white is a good color for a dog collar. At least not my dogs. Maybe if someone had an indoor only dog or a REALLY pampered one it wouldn't matter.
I made up a bunch of diagrams I am testing out. Made some other small things I hope to make into patterns here soon. Still looking for a friend from school to inquire about the website. This requires going through a bunch of old address books and since we moved I have no idea where those would be! Moving sucks. I have to find all my paperwork and files on CD too. This is going to be FUN (not).
On the subject of the new e-zine for Loom Knitters. I didn't realize it was really actually set up like a magazine. Their submission and advertising set up is exactly like you would find in any other magazine. I thought that as a loom knitting magazine it would be full of resources for anyone looking into or already into loom knitting. Since it is brand new I think it will take time for that. There's a ton of information and many more vendors and designers who need to jump on the bandwagon and promote it. I honestly thought it was just another site to promote just one vendor but I was wrong and apologize for that assumption. Let's hope it gets the word out about the craft we all love. I'm sure it will. The editors in charge know have the know-how to get it out to the right people in the knitting industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home