spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Some happiness through the clouds...

This weekend my cousin Jess and her fiancee Matt will be married. I am very happy for them. I think they are truly made for each other and very supportive of each other. I expect the wedding to be very beautiful as well. I have made the flower girl baskets for her and I also made her favors which were bookmarks with a picture of the two of them walking hand in hand down a wooded path. They chose three different quotes and placed one at the top of each bookmark with their names and the wedding date at the bottom. The are very pretty. Ella is going to be one of the flower girls and I'm kind of scared to see if she will actually go down the aisle with everyone watching her. She is very excited about wearing her beautiful dress as any little girl would be. I just don't know if she realizes how many people will be watching her and such. We'll see at the rehearsal. Keep your fingers crossed! I will post more pics from the wedding when I get them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home