spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Keeping Secrets...

Well, I've been keeping a couple of secrets (just like Dora) :) But I think I'm safe to let it out of the bag now. Below is a picture of Creative Knitting magazine. I really like this magazine for more than one reason of course. I liked it before I submitted a design to them but now that they are going to put it in one of thier issues I love them even more. I made a very simple beginner loom knitting pattern and it is supposed to be in thier July issue this year. So, everyone who loom knits has to subscribe...http://www.creativeknittingmagazine.com/index.php . Like I said it is a beginner pattern but I hope it leads to more patterns for loom knitting showing up in the future. I'm excited that they have taken a chance and look forward to the response. I hope everyone enjoys it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home