spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Christmas 2006

























Ella's school put on a Christmas pageant. Every grade level performed a song. It was the cutest thing. She did so good. I was so proud of her, I had tears in my eyes and a smile from ear to ear. They sang Up On A Housetop (Ithink that's the name of the song) but in the picture that is the part she is singing and making the "housetop."







Here are pictures of the kids in front of the Xmas tree. The tree went up TWO days before Xmas. I had a hard time finding it all in the mess of stuff we were moving. I don't think we even had all of our furniture at the house yet. They all said that this was the best Xmas they had had. I think they say that every year though. I'm glad it's over though. Too much at once!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home