spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Little Princess




The wedding is this Saturday and so I decided to do a trial run on fixing Ella's hair. She has way too much hair! It took forever and she was not exactly one to stand still the whole time either. I'm thinking hairdresser. I'm sure they would do a better job and be able to get it to stay the way it should the whole time. She does look cute though. She's all full of herself right now. As if you couldn't tell by the pics. I just hope all goes well Saturday. She's been sick so I'm hoping she doesn't have a coughing fit in front of the church and disrupt the whole wedding but there's really nothing I can do about it if it does happen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

What a cutie pie!
Denise

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her hair.

Now, I need you to come do mine (mine isn't so pretty..)

She is just too darn cute and I bet she knows it too.. :)


Renee'

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home