spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Other WIPS...






Some other WIPs that really need work. Rough drafts....definitely. But I have been busy looming and creating. I have about six things going right now and about 12 pages of designs that I still have to test. I need my own personal loom knitter. A clone but with a better attitude :) Wouldn't that be cool. Here...I have an idea, work on this for me, let me know how it goes. I'll be over here thinking up some more stuff while you're busy. Oh, dream a little dream...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I really like the white bunny with the pink ears. Very cute!

Renee'

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I love your stuffed animals! Can you please contact me again at loomknittinghelp.com?

Thanks,
Rebecca

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home