spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

sounding off



OK, my stepdaughter Allie got me addicted to American Idol last year. It's the only show I get to watch that is an "adult" show. Meaning it's not a cartoon or on the Disney channel. I am going to rant for a bit now cause I want to. Who in the hell is voting for this Sanjaya kid? STOP!!!!! He's wasting space and I can't believe a lot of the others have been booted off so that he can stay on there. Is EVERY high school girl in America voting for him? I just don't get it. Yes, the boy can sing but compared to everyone else on there, I'm just not getting it. QUIT! STOP! Come on people, he's not really getting any better. PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND WALK AWAY! PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home