spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Toys


Ella has found new critters to catch. She just can't wait till it's dark for the frogs I guess. She's taken to catching butterflies. I don't really like that she is doing this because they are so delicate. I'm just amazed at how fast she is.





I received some new toys today. I love good mail days! Provocraft just needs to stop making new things! I have had them on order probably since May. I got them at Karen's Craft Supply and I have to say she is the greatest. I know there were probably many people asking for them but she held my order until I could pay for them which I REALLY appreciate right now!!! LOVE YOU KAREN! Visit her site and buy all the looming goodies she has, right now....Karen's Craft Supply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home