spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Pics of the week...

A picture of the first yarn I have handspun with my new spindle.
Ella had a field trip to the bowling alley. New respect for TEACHERS!!!!
My poor Daphne had to try on a sweater that would probably fit a chihuahua better. She was a good sport about it though.
My first attempt at making cables on a loom. I used Isela's instructions, you can see the pattern sitting under it. Once I did this, I incorporated some cables in the dog sweater I made that Daphne has on.
Sleeping beauty, I love watching her when she sleeps. So peaceful!
Another sleeping beauty. Little Socks taking a cat nap. He's so sweet!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you cable sweater for your dog!

Hey, I am missing you web site and I can't wait to see it back up and in action.


Dora Renee' Wilkerson

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,
Amy, Amy, Where's Amy? Anyone here from her?
Girl I miss your post!

Dora Renee' WIlkerson

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home