spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Freedom...






As of May 1, 2007, I am FREE. For 9 years I prayed to get out of Ford Motor Co. I was given the chance when they offered the buyouts this year. I am glad to be able to walk away from that place but on the other hand I am scared as well. With my freedom also comes, unemployment. No job, no income except for the buyout money which I haven't received yet. I have all kinds of new adjustments to make. Lots of things to do. But still...it's scary. I am now a full time student. I am going to get my Bachelor's degree. I hope to be able to post my progress on this blog somehow. The above pictures show my work shirts happily being burned to a crisp. I should have thrown a bra in for the ultimate symbol of freedom but I figured the neighbors would already think I was nuts with this fiasco :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, you go girl!

I kept thinking of that old song buring down the house but burning down the shirts instead.

I think it's great you are going to school and doing all of this. I know you'll do good at whatever you decide to do.

Well I better get my bottom back to work.

Renee'

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home