spunkybluecat

Our adventures in postcard exchange.

Friday, May 04, 2007

New spring babies

Our first baby chicks of the year. So cute! I also bought some other babies and will be posting pics of them soon. I just got them today so I thought I'd let them get used to their new home before I terrorize them with a camera. I also got two baby turkeys. Something different. I'm anxious to see them grow up and gobble around the yard. We are also desperately seeking some goats for pasture management. Our pastures are becoming overgrown quickly. You'd think this would be easy, right? I'm not looking for purebred, show quality, registered goats though. Just plain old goats. And of course fairly cheap ones at that. Anyone in the area with any leads, please send me info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home